At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
Amount is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to help bring the Amount story to life and drive greater brand awareness through strategic and compelling B2B content that engages key financial audiences. The right candidate is a resourceful self-starter with exceptional storytelling and editorial skills and a passion for making complex concepts simple and accessible. Core responsibilities include concepting, writing and managing Amount blog content and editorial calendar; researching industry trends and strategizing thought leadership initiatives; supporting public relations efforts and internal brand communications.
What you’ll work on:
- Concept and create high-quality thought leadership content, including blogs and bylines, to drive brand awareness and increase Amount’s authority in the financial technology space.
- Plan and maintain blog strategy, calendar and workflows, and ensure alignment with social media initiatives.
- Write landing page, email and ad copy to support demand-generation and targeted email campaigns.
- Collaborate with product marketing team to ensure consistent brand messaging across all marketing collateral.
- Act as the main point of contact for our public relation agency, fielding requests and ensuring brand information and messaging is accurate.
- Aid in developing and executing internal brand communications.
Who you are:
- You are a creative and disciplined storyteller with 5+ years in B2B content marketing and/or business journalism.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment and writing about technology-specific business use cases.
- You stay on top of industry trends and always have a pulse on what’s top-of-mind for business and technology leaders.
- You have an analytical mind and love to strategize--but, equally important, you have a consistent track record of executing.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational skills and enjoy leading your own projects.
- You are a great teammate and enjoy working across teams to solicit information, perspectives and enhance the value of what you produce.
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!