Content Marketing Manager
project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
As the Director of Content Marketing you will be responsible for collaborating across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan that meets project44’s business objectives. You will create an approach and assist in the writing, editing, sourcing, development and amplification of our stream of content – proactively driving strategy and the formation of cross-organization relationships to accomplish goals. You are passionate and strategic with a track record of creating compelling content that is well received by the target audience and leads to conversion. You are entrepreneurial, can quickly adapt, and have experience in a managerial role on a growing Enterprise SaaS team.
- Own development and content creation for website, client-facing newsletters, emails, blogs, white papers, eBooks, webinars, research reports, sponsored content, infographics, case studies, social media posts, videos, and more.
- Responsible for developing, coordinating and optimizing a variety of marketing campaigns. Partner with the Director of Demand Generation, Design team, and Sales reps to create and manage a portfolio of assets.
- Assist with building and managing an editorial calendar that engages a qualified audience.
- Develop and oversee our social media program. You must understand the basic best practices of the main B2B social media channels and be able to manage the company’s online reputation to ensure both positive and negative feedback are handled appropriately.
- Work within our marketing platforms and technology stack to launch, track, analyze and optimize our marketing initiatives. Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure in all content development
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders, including executive leadership, to successfully execute their vision, while also overseeing editorial governance so content is consistent in brand voice, style and tone
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 5 – 10 years experience in content marketing for a B2B enterprise software or SaaS products organization
- Logistics and supply chain experience a plus
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, and the top social channels
- Skillful, creative and thoughtful writer with attention to detail
- Ability to swiftly interpret feedback and execute accordingly