Content Marketing Manager
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
Key Responsibilities as a Content Marketing Manager at Showpad
- Writing and Messaging
- Craft interesting, well-researched, content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels; content to include white papers, blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, speeches, and other content as needed
- Lead research to drive thought leadership that fuels white papers, webinars, press, awareness, and a reputation of Showpad as a thought leader and information resource.
- Contribute to social media postings and management of social media accounts and content calendar
- Update web content, working with digital marketing, product marketing, and creative.
- Work with product marketing and sales, develop content strategies and materials to support the sales cycle
- Keep up with current industry trends and topics to ensure effective communications
- Collaborate with product marketing to develop industry and role-based messaging
- Copy edit and review content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice; provide education and guidance to ensure high quality writing for all Showpad content
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other third parties to produce high quality joint content programs
- Content Strategy
- Develop a content strategy that supports developing thought leadership, driving awareness and traffic, nurturing sales, and closing deals.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans; provide regular updates to stakeholders, and determine metrics for ensuring effectiveness of marketing content
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI
- Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content.
- Optimize delivery strategy for each piece, by implementing best practices, and repeatedly test various tools, content formats, and distribution channels with various target audience segments
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent Showpad "voice"
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities
- Working with digital marketing, develop and execute campaigns to drive engagement with content
- Manage the website, keeping content relevant and fresh to drive traffic, engage visitors, and convert visitors to prospects
- Direct Showpad social media strategy
- Manage Showpad social media presence to grow followers and engagement, particularly among influencers
Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing communications or writing-focused roles
- Excellent written skills for online and print
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems, HTML, Marketo, and Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with shifting priorities
Key experiences and competencies:
- Business Savvy and Marketing Maven: The ideal candidate will have deep enterprise SaaS experience and/or have deep experience in ecommerce in retail. S/he will pride him/herself on being ahead of the market. S/he will be passionate about identifying and prioritizing strategic Marketing Communication opportunities and driving overall strategy
- Data-Driven: The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving all metrics around Marketing and Communications activities to improve ROI
- Innovation: The ideal candidate will be relentlessly focused on positioning Showpad as an innovator and industry leader through the creation of new and valuable strategies, programs, and features
- Teamwork: The ideal candidate will be committed to working together in a respectful, transparent and trust-based way in all interactions, large and small
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.