Content Marketing Manager
WHY WE’RE LOOKING
Founded in 2010, RevenueWell saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help dentists build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think it’s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and we’re now a team of 85 diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
As we’re accelerating our Marketing Team, we need a Content Marketing Manager to help us tell our story and grow the business through awesome content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Develop, document and execute RW’s content marketing strategy: Oversee a network of internal and external resources to drive content strategy and execution. Achieve a goal of creating a library of interesting and helpful content designed to attract, engage, and convert target audiences.
· Develop and maintain the editorial calendar: You’ll audit existing content and map to the buyer’s journey, identifying content gaps in the process. Develop the plan and manage a production schedule that creates the content necessary to achieve our marketing and sales objectives.
· Create content: While you’ll have a lot of help creating content from both internal and external sources, you’ll be expected to contribute as an author. You should be comfortable writing and developing presentations, scripts, collateral, news releases, bios, web copy, launch kits, blog posts, case studies, white papers, videos, infographics, and other materials.
· Distribute content: Get your content out there via social media, email, PR and influencer engagement, paid placement and other channels. You’ll need to understand where your customer lives and develop cost-effective ways to reach them at scale.
· Measure and optimize content performance: Develop and maintain a set of ongoing metrics to understand how your content is performing in each channel and each stage of the sales cycle.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
· Someone who loves to write: You have a passion for turning ideas into words, pictures, and video. You’re not freaked out by deadlines, thrive under pressure, and expect to have multiple ideas in the works all the time.
· Someone who’s a creative storyteller: You’ll be creating successful content for use across multiple channels. To engage with the audience, you’ll need to be able to turn boring into brilliant and find new ways to get your ideas across.
· A collaborative relationship builder: You’ll be working with the entire marketing team, product and sales organizations, and even affiliates and partners to create content for various sales, lead generation, and customer success projects. You’ll need help from all over the place, you’ll need to evangelize the importance of what you’re doing, and you’ll need other people to want to help you out.
· Someone with a good understanding of content for SEO, social media marketing and marketing automation: You’ll be writing content to support our SEO efforts, and need to promote via our drip marketing programs and social media channels.
· A good eye for design: You don’t need to be an InDesign pro, but you should be able to take our templates and use them to create content. You’ll also need to work with freelance design professionals to make your marketing assets look and feel great.
· Experience: 5+ years of marketing experience, with 2+ in a content marketing role.
· Education: BS/BA in Journalism, English/Creative Writing or equivalent experience.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Super laid-back environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable
- Great opportunity to get into a fast-growing company and build something big
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD and Life insurance
- No-wait, 401k plan with immediately vested generous company match
- Endless supply of fruit, coffee and other goodies!
- Free health club membership near the office
- Loft offices with no high cubicles. Casual jeans dress code.
- We were ranked 8th best place to work in 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
RevenueWell is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No search firm solicitations, please.