Content Marketing Manager
- Content: Support calendar through creation of content across the website, the blog, landing pages, whitepapers, e-books, emails, newsletters, ads, and more.
- Campaigns: Help ideate, develop, and execute campaigns across social, email, and digital leveraging assets like blog content, case studies, and white papers.
- Press: Build relationships with press and reporters; work toward creative placement and pitch story ideas as it fits into larger business/brand strategy; and integrate press mentions into content marketing execution. Hunt for passion leadership opportunities and engagements.
- Social media: Support growing social media program and online reputation management. Ideate and execute social component of campaigns and events.
- Digital marketing: Collaborate with Director of Content Marketing on earned, owned, and paid media.
- Events: Support marketing events manager in execution of content strategy for conferences, trade shows, sponsorships, hosted events, webinars, podcasts, and more.
- Distribution: Understand the hub-and-spoke ideology to connect, drive, and promote content across different channels, mediums, and audiences.
- Measurement: Measure the impact of the content you create and understand how it performs against our goals. Use our marketing automation platform, HubSpot, to oversee our marketing initiatives. Show ROI through creative reporting and analysis on a regular basis.
- Content best practices: Maintain our style and brand guides to ensure consistency, accuracy, relevance, and quality across all content coming out of the Marketing team.
- Fosters a positive team environment
- Ensures confidentiality of internal and external data
- Performs ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
These are the professional skills we would expect from an individual fully established in this role.
- Customer Service - Advanced
- Verbal Communication - Advanced
- Written Communication - Advanced
- Teamwork - Advanced
- Relationships - Advanced
- Organizational Awareness - Proficient
- Learning Agility - Proficient
- Analysis - Proficient
- Problem Solving - Advanced
- Process Orientation - Proficient
- Prioritization - Advanced
Role Specific Skills
- Computer Skills: Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and the top social channels
- Understanding of distribution channels (email, social, paid, direct mail, SEO, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, writing, or equivalent
- 5 or more years of professional copywriting, editing, and/or digital strategizing experience