Content Marketing Manager at HealthJoy
Why our work matters
The healthcare industry is notoriously difficult to navigate. One third of the over $3 trillion spent on healthcare annually results from this complexity, and more than half of Americans don’t get care because of the price tag. Our mission is to simplify the healthcare experience in a way that provides access to better care at a lower cost.
Since 2014, HealthJoy has been committed to revolutionizing the way people access healthcare. Through an easy to use app that brings together healthcare information and on-demand help, we enable people to be more informed and confident when making decisions about their healthcare. It’s no small feat, but our work makes a significant difference in people’s lives.
Our team has compassion and energy for the problems we are solving. We hold ourselves accountable and deliver on ambitious, meaningful goals. Putting egos aside, we commit to doing what it takes to bring positive changes to our users. Everyone plays a role.
Together we are building the future of healthcare. Join us!
Your role in our mission
HealthJoy is looking for a creative and smart wordsmith to join the marketing team. This person will be responsible for creating raving HealthJoy fan through compelling content. They will help HealthJoy become thought leaders and industry experts to our target broker partners, potential HR clients, CFOs and our employee members. They will do this by developing content throughout all stages of the buyer’s journey and add value to the industry.
How you’ll contribute
- Create weekly content that our three distinct audiences (brokers, HR, employees) is looking for and optimize for conversion
- Help to create leads though the use of blog posts, eBooks, white papers, guest posts, and more
- Work with marketing team to distribute content via social channels to target audiences.
- Provide content support for the customer success, sales and service teams including marcom support
- Leverage Google Analytics and marketing automation tools to optimize new content, refresh old content, and deliver insite
- Tweak online content for on-page SEO optimization
- A passion and strong understanding of the employee benefits, healthcare, human resources or insurance benefit consulting space and our business’ mission
- Resourceful with awesome research skills, including competitive research, market research, and content research
- Demonstrated ability to bring an engaging, lively voice to writing and storytelling
- Boss-level writing, editing, and proofreading skills with great creativity
- Experience writing content for different formats including; blog posts, marketing collateral, social media, website copy, newsletter, and press releases
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing strategy and tactics
- 3-5 years of marketing and content creation experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communication, or marketing
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution to monthly medical premiums
- HSA with annual company contribution
- Access to the HealthJoy app
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Quarterly volunteer events
- Monthly wellness initiatives
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours
- Weekly Instacart orders and catered lunches every Friday
- A unique opportunity to join a scaling business in healthtech!
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.