Content Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 2,000 restaurants and 800+ clients, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Now with over 30 million meals sold, Fooda operates in 22 major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
Fooda is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our team. Reporting to our Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating content and managing integrated marketing campaigns related to all Fooda products and buyer personas (including messaging to B2B and B2C audiences). You’ll be empowered to come up with your own ideas and you’ll have the support you need to test them.
The ideal candidate is both creative and strategic, with prior success creating and managing successful content-driven marketing campaigns.
- Write your own content and manage freelance writers in the creation of content assets that include email copy, case studies, sell sheets, brief ebooks, contributed articles, press releases, landing pages, and website copy
- Develop a deep familiarity with each of Fooda’s buyer personas, create segmented campaigns based on their specific needs and interests
- Manage content marketing initiatives and content related campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, and lead conversion across all of Fooda’s products and business units
- Analyze content and campaign performance, present results to leadership, and have a strong opinion about how campaign performance should inform future strategy
- Create and manage a content/editorial calendar that’s shared with the team and planned several months in advance
- Ownership of multiple channels including email marketing, company blog, social media, display ads, SEO, and direct mail
- 5+ years of experience in a content marketing position that has included campaign strategy and channel ownership
- Excellent writing abilities, with a portfolio of work to share with hiring manager
- Experience making campaign decisions based on your own analysis
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Aptitude to work well both individually and as a team member
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- 401k matching and flexible spending account
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Laptop and peripherals of your choice
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.