Content Marketing Manager
Amper is a leading venture-backed startup that enables manufacturers to make their operations seamless and aligned. We are consumerizing the way industrial data is collected and used by making it incredibly simple to deploy our IoT analytics solution that replaces a “clipboard-and-paper” with real-time visibility.
Amper is rapidly growing and is deployed across the US at leading manufacturers in industries like aerospace, automotive and medical devices. We have created a new business model in how manufacturing SMBs and enterprises can self-deploy IoT solutions. We are headquartered in Chicago and have raised over $3.5M from leading investors like Slow Ventures and Q6 Capital.
As a Content Marketing Manager at Amper, you will own the development and implementation of our marketing strategy. Your responsibilities will include conducting market research, creating product marketing content, building case studies by working with our clients, and creating and tracking targeted marketing campaigns to increase awareness. You will be working in a cross-functional role and directly with the CEO.
What will you be doing?
- Product Marketing: Collaboratively develop an impactful product position and communicate it on our website, newsletters, and other sales collateral.
- Customer Stories: Develop compelling case studies by engaging with existing customers and demonstrating the impact Amper has had.
- Project Management: Coordinate the implementation of collateral by working with designers, web developers, and other marketing resources
- Education Content: Ensure best-practices and guides are available for customers to help them seamlessly implement our solution and create an impact
Here are some experiences we’d love to see:
- 3+ years in marketing (preferably in B2B software product marketing)
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills demonstrated by a rich marketing portfolio
- Experience writing content that communicates customer stories and the impact of solutions or products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where you’ve had to wear multiple hats and take ownership of goals and metrics (eg. experience in a startup or a growth-minded team)
Some reasons you might like working with us:
- Our customer base and team are growing quickly and this is an opportunity to make a big impact by being an early member of our team
- We believe that building Amper is a marathon and not a short sprint and we support a balanced life
- You get to learn a lot very quickly and we trust you to operate with freedom in achieving your mission
- We have an insanely talented team that is fast-paced and each in the top of their field
If this role seems like a fit, we would love to discuss this opportunity and learn more about your experience and goals.