Content Specialist at HealthJoy
Come for the mission. Stay for the experience.
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you! Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized, and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity.
Our industry-leading technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money. Since the start of the pandemic, we’ve created a COVID-19 resource center, helped members find testing and care, and made it even simpler to get telemedicine and mental health support to employees.
HealthJoy experienced explosive growth in 2020: we raised $30M in Series C funding, earned awards for Talent Culture’s Best HR Technology Leaders and Built In Chicago’s Best Places to Work, added 55+ key team members despite going totally remote, and so much more. This year, we continue down that path of high growth and high impact.
HealthJoy is looking for a natural wordsmith to join our content team. This skilled writer will help us achieve our mission through compelling, magnetic content for every stage of the buyer’s journey. They will be responsible for executing our content strategy, infusing it with new ideas, and ensuring HealthJoy adds value to our industry.
- Work with the Senior Content Specialist to execute and iterate on content marketing strategy
- Generate awareness of HealthJoy with blog posts, eBooks and white papers, bylined guest posts, and more
- Get to know our distinct audiences and write content that solves their problems
- Collaborate with an energetic marketing team to distribute content, increase brand awareness, and generate leads
- Support our customer success, member services, and sales teams with content that communicates HealthJoy’s value
- Leverage Google Analytics and marketing automation tools to optimize and refresh content
- 1-3 years of content marketing, content creation, or equivalent writing experience
- Demonstrated experience writing for different formats, including blog posts, marketing collateral, social media, website copy, newsletters
- A passion for and a strong understanding of the employee benefits, healthcare, human resources, or insurance benefit consulting space and our business’ mission
- Writing, editing, and proofreading skills with great creativity
- Understanding of competitive research, market research, and content research and their places in marketing
- Demonstrated ability to bring an engaging, lively voice to writing and storytelling
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing strategy and tactics
- Proficiency in WordPress (or a similar tool)
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or marketing
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits, including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, therapy and EAP, and telemedicine), flexible PTO plan, 401k, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also provide our employees with a remote work stipend - to ensure you can work comfortably from home, host virtual-lunch-and-learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings, virtual coffee chats, happy hours, and quarterly team activities.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.