We are looking for a Content Specialist to join our growing Marketing team! You will be a key player in development of engaging content across various media to support our marketing efforts.
You will report to our Senior Director of Marketing and work closely with the marketing and business development teams. This position will serve as a conceptualizer, contributor, and repurposer for various content needs and marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and monitor tracking tools to measure effectiveness of marketing materials, social media outreach and related communications, including: web analytics, email analytics, and social media analytics
- Support the execution of marketing/BD events (conference exhibits, speaking engagements, etc.) and follow-up marketing
- Identify opportunities for marketing and prospecting campaigns that will lead to an increase in net new business
- Assist in the development and implementation of content on HS2 websites/social media platforms
- Creatively repurpose and refine existing content for new platforms and different audiences
- Coordinate and integrate work of other writers and designers to help produce a final layouts compatible with HS2 standards
- Degree in journalism, English, public relations, or communications required
- 1-3 years of in a fast past environment as a content specialist
- Excellent computer skills, including experience adding content to a website via CMS, Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint
- General understanding of HTML, CSS, email marketing, and web analytics preferred
- Basic experience using photo editing and video editing tools to manipulate templates
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Read Full Job Description