How does your role create impact?
Beautifully written and engaging content helps us connect with our customers. As an experienced marketing writer, you’ll know how to communicate effectively to the people who need to know.
By creating both sales centric and industry level supporting pieces, you’ll ensure our customer base is catered to with helpful guiding content, as well as simple and clear reasons to purchase from us (should they so desire).
Who are you?
You’re an experienced B2B marketer who understands that businesses are made up of people, too. You’ll be an storyteller with a love of words, and be a dab hand at using as few as possible to be both entertaining and informative. With knowledge of how to write for varied channels and audiences, you will both enjoy the challenge of being condensed to 280 characters (And still try to keep the old 140, for kicks), while also enjoying the freedom to indulge in a larger, heavily researched, long form piece.
You enjoy the opportunity to interview subjects, and independently research, to bring stories to life. Your attention to detail is second to none, and you can identify even the slightest discrepancies with tone. You’re quietly ashamed of how frequently you judge the copy of others, but just wish you were able to fix it.
What are you responsible for?
You’ll be responsible for creating and publishing across a wide range of channels and will know how to write for everything from social posts, sales collateral, blogs, case studies and more. As part of the global marketing team, you’ll be working with others to pitch, and create, pieces that are in line with the strategic objectives of the team.
Working in partnership with our digital team, you’ll also be responsible for using your skills to bring our online presence to life. You’ll consult with our digital team and their knowledge of SEO, and keyword research, to create the perfect ad copy for retargeting, or the highest converting landing page we’ve ever had. And if a landing page isn’t converting? You’ll adjust the copy until it does.
What should you possess?
- You’ll have at least 3 years of experience developing content in the form of blogs, sales collateral, customer case studies, ebooks, social media writing, website landing pages and so on.
- Prioritisation and time management skills that allow you to both pitch for the year-long case study, while also keeping our regular blog activity moving.
- Ability to work cross functionally (marketing, sales, customer success), and across multiple time zones.
- Ability to think strategically and understand the business needs and requirements - that while you may not always enjoy writing landing page variations (because the first one is perfect, of course), you know that we need those words in order to truly test our efforts.
- The ability to write sharply, beautifully, with purpose, and with a clear understanding of who you’re writing for.
- Some work that you are proud of. Please include links to 3 pieces you’d like considered as part of your application.
Turning our goal of revolutionising an industry sector into reality needs a diverse group of passionate, creative and innovative people. We're committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
ansarada has ranked in the top 50 Best Places To Work for 5 of the last 6 years and again in 2016. Take a look at what ansarada looks like on the inside.
With the greatest respect, CV's will not be accepted from Recruitment Agents or Agencies for this role.