Coordinator, B2B Marketing (Delivery Drivers) at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Assist in the implementation of the company’s B2B marketing strategy, supporting the marketing department for the supply side of our marketplace (focus on drivers).
- Ensure all B2B marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, executing improvements for processes across the lifecycle of our drivers.
- Be the go-to resource for ad-hoc projects and communications to the B2B customer base.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including Marketo, Salesforce & Braze.
Daily & Monthly Responsiblities:
- Coordinate all communications, including email notifications and blog/article posting, for the restaurant and B2B marketing team, including execution of certain ad-hoc sends.
- Support the B2B marketing department by organizing promotional campaigns, presentations, and updating calendars.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables for the department.
- Work with the Salesforce team to maintain requests and monitor marketing priorities.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Coordinate invoices and accruals for the B2B restaurant and driver marketing teams.
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Past work or internship experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Working knowledge of marketing automation systems
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent analytic, writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.