Coordinator, Marketing (Creative Ops Production) at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a super organized, confident Creative Ops Project Management / Production Coordinator to help manage the process for the internal marketing creative team at Grubhub. This person will help manage the creative and production team projects, across a variety of media channels, from inception through execution, and help lead and shape a creative rhythm and efficient workflow.
The Impact You Will Make
- Supporting Creative Ops PMs and Producers on timelines and on-schedule delivery for production projects, including; print, OOH, social, digital, and experiential
- Coordinating and supporting the Creative Ops/production team with budgets, props, meeting management, and all aspects of daily work
- Support management of the quarterly production budget(s)
- Helping manage creative resources
- Helping maintain freelance calendar and budget
- Utilizing Basecamp, Airtable, Trello, and other management software/tools
- Managing creative projects like swag development from beginning to end
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in at least one of the following specialties; content or experiential
- Knowledge of Grubhub/Seamless services (preferred)
- Knowledge of Basecamp and Google Suite.
- Proficient in spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, electronic workflow
- Experience supporting budgets management and time and project management
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications
- Ability to help juggle multiple projects and stakeholders; strong organizational skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]