Coordinator, Marketing (CRM Operations) at Grubhub
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
We’re seeking a CRM Operations Coordinator to execute programmatic and ad hoc B2B CRM campaigns. The role requires prior email experience and familiarity with ESPs, including segmentation, deployment, and basic HTML knowledge. The role is based out of our Chicago office.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Email / push deployment: execute email / push for recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns:
- Set up email and push campaigns in Braze
- Map dynamic fields to the HTML code
- Build, schedule, deploy
- Provide feedback, test, and troubleshoot
- Email templates: support development of email templates for reuse within our ESP
- Calendar management: Manage CRM calendar to coordinate assets and priorities among multiple stakeholders
You Should Have
- 1-3 years of experience in email or digital marketing
- Hands-on experience with ESP (i.e. Braze, Responsys, Iterable, ExactTarget, Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Pardot)
- Attention to detail is absolutely must-have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, organization, teamwork and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Got These? Even Better:
- Experience with Braze
- Experience with push notifications
- HTML, CSS, SQL skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.