Coordinator, Marketing Strategy & Analytics at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
We are looking for a coordinator who will support the high-performance Marketing Strategy & Analytics team. They will be responsible for managing all weekly and monthly expense reconciliations, working closely with multiple key stakeholders across marketing, finance, and accounting. Additionally, they will be responsible for working closely with our brand / production teams to manage ongoing forecasts and analyze and optimize our brand / production spend. This role will be based in Chicago and report to the Manager of Budget & Forecasting on the Marketing Strategy & Analytics team. The coordinator will have the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing consumer brands in the US.
- Work closely with our brand / production team, managing spend forecasts across all creative initiatives and activations. You'll additionally create and manage ongoing analyses, digging into ongoing and historical data to determine future efficiencies.
- Manage hundreds of monthly expenses across all of marketing, ensuring that all are correctly reconciled and communicated with both accounting and marketing stakeholders.
- Streamline existing Marketing Department initiatives and create new operational processes.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years of experience in finance, consulting, technology, or a similar field
- Google Sheets / Excel experience
- Keen business acumen and strong attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn marketing and/or e-commerce
- Passion for working with people and process improvement
Got These? Even Better:
- Ability to work collaboratively with many stakeholders
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interest in building and improving organizational processes
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated, and must be able to show proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination, and booster if eligible, prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine." Those eligible to receive the booster must receive the booster to be considered fully vaccinated, and those not yet eligible will be required to obtain the booster once eligible (6 months post last dose).
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]