Copywriter and Content Marketing Manager
Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to make a positive impact on sales and marketing goals. The candidate will be an experienced professional with demonstrable marketing and copywriting skills as well as intellectual curiosity in learning the industry, our technology, and market positioning. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a business-to-business technical environment. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and works closely with all Marketing staff, as well as Sales, Data, Analytics, and Product team members.
This person hired to this role may be based out of our Oakbrook Terrace, IL HQ, or new Downtown Chicago locations. Note, relocation is not provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
As the Content Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and publish engaging content for a variety of marketing automations, media, sales and event initiatives including:
- Website content
- Sales and marketing collateral
- Speaking engagements
- Collaborating with creative and brand team to ensure brand consistency
- Proofreading and editing written pieces before publication
- Assisting in development of content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Assisting in defining, managing and measuring content nurture paths to optimize and accelerate sales velocity
- Assisting with management of 3rd party writing partners
- Optimizing content according to SEO
- Researching industry-related topics
- Following industry-related news and generating new content ideas based on current market trends
- Identifying gaps in our content and recommending new topics
- Reviewing and updating published content as needed
- Interviewing industry professionals and incorporating their expertise into articles, ebooks, whitepapers and more
Qualifications and Skills
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Proven marketing and copywriting experience for a technology-based company
- Ability to translate technical or complex ideas into concise, customer-focused messaging
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to develop messaging and gather technical details
- Perform well under deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research tools
- Ability to research and fact-check content pieces
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or related course of study
- A portfolio of published content
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Free Access to Office Health Club (Oakbrook & Chicago employees); Discounted gym memberships through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Benefits
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round