Copywriter / Editor
Tiege Hanley is looking for an energetic and creative Copywriter/Editor to join our expanding marketing team. As the Copywriter/Editor, you'll be producing exciting, high-quality, witty copy that will drive impact for our business. The type of content you produce will include editing/writing ad copy for social media, web pages, emails, and editing incoming blogs. Reports to Director of Digital Marketing.
- Produce killer copy that will resonate with our target demographic: men that are 18-60, interested in how they look and feel
- Collaborate with creative design team, brand manager, and partner agencies in developing and executing creative campaigns
- Write social media ads that grab attention, drive traffic and generate sales.
- Create, optimize, and/or edit website content that improves engagement rates
- Develop/edit email content that will improve email traffic
- Work closely with our SEO agency, edit 25-35 blogs posts/month
- Participate in strategic, creative brainstorming sessions that produce fresh ideas
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing or related field
- Experience writing advertising copy
- Frequent user of main social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat)
- Must be very creative
- Must have the ability to track multiple projects
- Extreme attention to detail with respect to writing accuracy, grammatical correctness, etc.
- Ability to stay focused on driving measurable results, not lose sight of your overall goal: growing our business
- In order to be considered for this role, you must upload editorial writing samples along with your application
Preferred but not required:
- Familiar with Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat advertising platforms
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of/familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) best practices campaigns
About Tiege Hanley:
Tiege Hanley is “Uncomplicated Skin Care for Men”. We are changing the face of skin care for men. We sell subscription skin care systems on Tiege.com. We offer men the highest quality skin care products on the market, packaged as a simplified system and sold at an awesome price. Tiege Hanley’s Marketing Team is charged with helping to create and deliver marketing programs that support the growth and sales.
- A positive and informal working environment, based on teamwork
- Health Insurance
- Bring your (friendly) dog to work
- A flat hierarchy which empowers you to make your own decisions, and reap the benefits quickly.