Copywriter at Pangea Money Transfer
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:39 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair and safe. Since then, we’ve strived to enhance the security and reduce the costs and pain points of international money transfer.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for our product, ads, website, and other customer communications. You will work with the CMO to create engaging and informational copy for our customers.
The ideal candidate is an experienced, imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements and brand voice quickly and translate those to powerful stories, we want to speak to you.
Our ideal hire can join us for 1-month full-time, and be on call on a freelance, project-based basis following the 1-month engagement.
- Interpret creative briefs to understand project requirements
- Write clear, impactful copy following Pangea’s brand guidelines and brand voice
- Collaborate with marketing and product professionals on large and small scale projects including e-mail campaigns, push notifications, landing pages, and SEO content
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Incorporate SEO best practices in your work
- Work closely with our Sr. Designer to strategically match content to copy
- 5+ years of copywriting experience
- Your BA in Marketing, English, Journalism or a related field
- Proven knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Collaborative nature and a can-do spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Writing samples that exhibit your best work (please include links to your content or portfolio when applying)
- Experience in a startup and/or financial services company, which is a strong plus
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description