Copywriter/Content Strategist at iManage
As our imaginative copywriter and content strategist you will get as excited about messaging frameworks as you do elegant an influential text. You will enjoy the creative and analytical challenge of merging customer research and copy principles with our brand voice. You will be hungry to research, execute, test and measure copy designed to educate our current customer segments, win new customers and position iManage as a thought leader in transforming how business professionals work.
If you have experience contributing to “big ideas” for content marketing campaigns, social media, PR and white papers, keep reading! Your love for copywriting, brand development, and passion for impacting sales and client experience would be an asset to our team.
- Write outstanding B2B copy that engages corporate decision makers and customers
- Develop engaging, strategic content for email, video, social, direct mail, blog, web and other channels
- Leverage existing product content to create consistent integrated communications across channels
- Collaborate with designers and marketing managers to generate and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Foster positive team interactions amongst all departments (sales, B2B marketing, product management, technology); maintain a positive attitude, self-direct and self-motivate, generate fresh ideas
- Embrace daily challenges and be resourceful in solving problems
- Manage working time and stay organized to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in content strategy, writing, or editing in a corporate environment
- Expertise in writing documentation for B2B SaaS software to business and technical audiences
- The ability to write good compelling, clear, error free copy in for a variety of styles mediums with accurate spelling and grammar
- Experience within legal or professional services industries is a plus!
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Confidence in ability to write creative copy for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- MS or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising or related field