CRM Coordinator at Chowbus
Chowbus is looking to hire a CRM Coordinator who is a self-directed, detail-oriented individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture as we grow our quickly expanding user base.
The CRM Coordinator is responsible for planning and implementing multiple CRM message channels strategy. He/She works to launch effective CRM message strategy and initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Drive planning and execution of CRM to onboard, retain, build loyalty and increase lifetime value by engaging customers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage. Messages type include but not limited to push notification, SMS, in-app communications.
- Maintain, develop, and optimize performance-based affiliate marketing programs.
- Develop A/B test strategies to optimize and increase the effectiveness of CRM efforts.
- Work with growth analytics to manage dashboards on selected CRM efforts for reporting.
- Work with brand marketing, content marketing, regional marketing to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Plan and maintain a communications calendar for selected CRM channels.
- Identify areas for engagement and revenue growth through CRM channels.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 years of experience in marketing.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Excited by startup agility and empowerment.
- Fluent in Chinese
- Strong analytical skills is a plus.
- Proficiency in coding email HTML is a plus.
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.