CRM Marketing Manager at Pangea Money Transfer
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 a.m. (CST) on Friday, July 23, 2021
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair, and safe. Since then, we’ve strived to enhance security and reduce the costs and pain points of international money transfer.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
We are looking for a CRM Marketing Manager to manage our customer lifecycle programs and ensure they are delivering the most value to our acquisition and retention goals. Reporting to the VP of Product, this person will be responsible for the full lifecycle of our CRM program including strategy, design, implementation, measurement, and optimization. You will leverage customer data in order to deliver relevant marketing programs through multiple channels including SMS, Email, and push notifications.
- Own the Pangea CRM strategy and develop and execute the roadmap to continuously improve the program.
- Own the development, execution, and optimization of customer life cycle programs across various core customer segments and White Label programs.
- Work closely with the Product team to support CRM strategy and campaign execution for new and existing product lines under Pangea’s consumer line of business.
- Manage SMS, Email, push, and other multi-channel customer communications.
- Continuously analyze program performance, test improvement levers, and develop optimization recommendations.
- Own Pangea’s CRM platform and make recommendations for the technical tools required to match our growing CRM communication needs.
- Develop and own reporting of key CRM KPIs and program health indicators.
- Document & institutionalize customer lifecycle learnings.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in managing high-impact CRM programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical skills, experience pulling and integrating insights from multiple tests and data sources, and developing well-thought-through recommendations.
- Hands-on experience designing and executing complex multivariate tests to identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Experience with at least one major CRM or Email platform (ExactTarget, Marketo, Hubspot, etc). Hands-on knowledge of Leanplum is a strong plus.
- Experience working at a mobile tech company a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills. High level of comfort with delivering insights and recommendations to SLT members.
- Ability to work and manage priorities with multiple teams, including Product, Creative and Partnerships.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description