CRM Marketing Manager
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last eight years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 175 team members and built an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add an experienced Consumer Marketing Manager to our Business Operations team, to help us improve our candidate messaging. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and help execute our passive sourcing strategy while having a substantial impact on our growth.
As our Consumer Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying characteristics of populations that would qualify for given open roles
- Engaging with individuals with unique and continually updated content
- Matching interested candidates with the proper open position based on a myriad of factors
- Testing and iterating on multiple varieties of content to understand what messaging works best for a given open position
- Measuring impact of said tests and reporting on them in a meaningful way
- Building the infrastructure for a repeatable and scalable process
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Obsessed with details: with so much going on, you need to be the catch-all for all of the action items, next steps, and ideal outcomes.
- Self-Starter: Able to lay out business plan and execute on new product offering without a substantial process existing
- Creative: There is no content we are unwilling to test as we look to find the most compelling copy to keep the candidates interested
- Analytical: The only way to confirm the effectiveness of the content is to effectively measure the results of each campaign
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Consumer Marketing Manager candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Multichannel marketing experience strongly preferred (SMS, Social, Email)
- An understanding of A/B testing methodologies
- Strong data management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment with a proven track record of collaboration and driving results
- Excellent written communication skills
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Business Operations team. This will be an opportunity for us to get an idea of how you got to where you are, and if where you want to go lines up with where we are going.
- Provide us some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.