Customer Acquisition Specialist - Facebook
Reverb is searching for a Customer Acquisition Specialist - Facebook to own performance marketing spend on Facebook and Instagram. As a member of the Growth Team, the ideal candidate for this role will be an expert in all things Facebook and has a track record of managing profitable campaigns. You’re excited to test new ad units and bidding strategies and have an opinion on what works best under CBO. You’re driven by real time campaign feedback and jump at the opportunity to optimize and scale what’s working but pause what’s not. You have a proven ability to iterate on creative and messaging and are eager to put your skills to the test with the support of best in class tools and teammates.
In This Role You Will:
- Launch, optimize & scale Reverb’s Facebook & Instagram campaigns
- Maintain our budget & be an advocate for spend increases based on performance
- Design, implement, and scale new paid customer acquisition experiments
- Scale international coverage of both buyers and sellers in key markets
- Meet or exceed acquisition targets through continuous hypothesis-led testing
- Provide thoughtful campaign analysis and socialize learnings across the team
- Identify new campaign and testing opportunities
- Collaborate with product marketing, design and brand teams to develop new direct response assets
- 2-3 years managing B2C direct response Facebook campaigns
- Advanced proficiency in campaign reporting & analysis including use of Excel / Sheets
- Experience with 3rd party analytics or mobile measurement providers
- Experience managing vendor and partner relationships
- Knowledge of musical instruments and music gear strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- International marketing experience is a plus.
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative are valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Bi-monthly lunches.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.