Customer and Product Marketing Manager
- This is a full time, exempt position
- The schedule for this position is Monday- Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- The Customer, Affiliate and Product Marketing Manager is responsible for designing, developing and executing marketing programs in support of SMS Assist's new and existing clients and Affiliates as well as SMS Assist product marketing.
- Plan and execute direct marketing engagement programs consisting of email, direct mail, website, digital, and marketing collateral for clients and Affiliates, to drive awareness, prospects, loyalty and portal adoption.
- Work closely with the Implementation Team to provide ways to market SMS Assist to a new clients and their teams.
- Work closely with the Implementation teams to create, brand and maintain a formal implementation package.
- Work closely with the client relations team to develop materials to educate customers on SMS Assist processes e.g. Billing, Operations, Technology etc.
- Work closely with the Training team to create and maintain a formal training package.
- Work with Prodcut to help develop communications, documents, guides and other materials that direct our clients’ engagement with SMS Assist and knowledge of the One platform.
- Monitor client portal adoption metrics and collaborate with internal teams to determine ways to promote ongoing enrollment and utilization of client portals.
- Help determine ways to increase our clients’ & Affiliates’ engagement with SMS Assist and knowledge of the One platform.
- Designing and executing surveys and NPS.
- Create and delivery the client and Affiliate newsletters.
- Work closely with the Product to create the content needed to enhance our clients and Affiliates understanding of a new technologies intended value.
- Manage vendors as needed to create marketing materials, videos, etc.
- Mange vendors as needed to purchase client collateral needed for Training and Implementation
- Extremely strong (and proven) Project Management skills
- Hubspot (or other equivalent) marketing platform knowledge
- Strong writing skills
Education and Experience
- Prior tech company with strong enterprise client service culture
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing
- Experience to product marketing
- Experience collaborating and coordinating teams across a broad set of disciplines to deliver client content
- Experience working with IT development teams to deliver online marketing strategies
- Technology company background
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.