Customer Marketing Manager at Morningstar
Morningstar's mission is to empower investor success. With a rapidly growing business audience its essential that Morningstar creates a seamless experience for our buyers across multiple business units. The Morningstar Demand Generation Marketing group plays an important part in architecting campaigns and programs to create experiences that guide the buyer journey and deliver pipeline and revenue for the business.
Our Field and Customer Marketing team is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to lead integrated marketing campaigns to support customer workshops, training events, and webinars for Morningstar's software platforms. This role will oversee all aspects of event marketing and execute campaigns end-to-end in partnership with various teams across the organization. The right candidate is excited about delivering meaningful customer experiences, both digitally and in person, and is data-driven.
- Lead the marketing strategy and execution for customer events, including, but not limited to, customer trainings, workshops, and webinars for Morningstar software products globally.
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns to deliver strong event attendance rates that will help drive product usage, retention, customer loyalty, and advocacy.
- Partner with product marketing, customer engagement, and customer success teams to identify and set KPIs and quarterly goals for the customer training tactics.
- Measure the impact of customer marketing activities on customer growth, retention and financial outcomes, and communicate these impacts within the organization.
- 3-5 years' experience in customer-centric marketing roles
- Experience using and maximizing martech solutions including Cvent, Salesforce, Eloqua, Tableau, and in a B2B demand generation environment is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with all levels within Morningstar including stakeholders in executive leadership, product management, product marketing, events, and customer success representatives.
- Must be able to handle multiple, complex projects with several stakeholders simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively and drive actions with other functional areas of the company.
- Possess a positive attitude, collaborative working style, and strong communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree required.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity