ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
As the Customer Marketing Manager you will help plan, build and execute the customer marketing program at ActiveCampaign. You understand the power of developing relationships with customers and the potential impact they can have on business goals.
Working with Marketing, Sales and Success you will be responsible for coordinating customer advocacy activations and identifying customers to be featured in enablement materials such as, customer case studies, story slides, webinars, customers at events, videos and references.
What your day could consist of:
- Assist in the launch of advocacy program that encompasses customers, partners and employees
- Work to identify customer advocacy activities that align with the needs of team across the organization such as social sharing of content, providing feedback for beta programs, community contributions, and referrals
- Create and manage a customer case study pipeline and resource library that aligns with the needs of Sales and Customer Success
- Build a reference asset library to be utilized by sales and marketing
- Manage reference request fulfillment, grooming data, advising sales and marketing on how to utilize references and corresponding assets
- Work with our data team to create and track revenue impact of customer marketing activities
- Produce monthly/quarterly reporting and regular communications to leadership and key stakeholders
- Work with Lifecycle Marketing to create customer advocacy email automations
- Collaborate with Revenue Marketing team to create up-sell, cross-sell opportunities
What is needed:
- 3-5 years experience in customer marketing, community, brand advocacy
- Ability to showcase alignment between sales, success and marketing
- Passion for storytelling and working with customers
- Demonstrated ability to present to customers and leadership
- Understanding of B2B marketing/MarTech environment
- Strong ability to effectively manage and prioritize several projects in tandem
- Self-starter and comfortable with embracing ambiguity
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.