What We Do
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performs. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
We are looking for a Customer Segment Marketing Manager, Covered Entity, to drive the adoption, engagement and retention of this customer segment. Our marketing team is collaborative, upbeat and results driven.
As pioneers of Drug Discount Management, Kalderos has launched or is in beta testing for products and solutions that will allow Kalderos to assist with ensuring drug discount programs work compliantly.
By building a smart infrastructure that ensures the right discount is applied to the right transaction, we have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something that benefits patients (and is financially rewarding for the team members who help make it happen.)
What impact you’ll have
- Develop a deep understanding of the Kalderos products and our stakeholder ecosystem; specifically understanding the importance of the CE role/relationship.
- Leverage covered entity/provider insights to develop strong value propositions. Flow winning value proposition through content and campaigns to supports business objectives
- Lead all marketing planning and execution of covered entity/provider marketing campaigns (ie webinars, conferences, and white papers) to drive progression through the engagement stages, upsell products and retain platform usage.
- Utilize measurement tools to track leading and lagging key performance indicators for measuring Kalderos success with this customer segment.
- Develop and manage timelines of large scale marketing implementations.
- Own social media strategy for this customer segment, and work with Digital Marketing Manager to report analytics and ensure KPIs are met.
- Facilitate the outreach, negotiation and execution of collaborative marketing efforts that impact this customer segment.
- Collaborate with the full Kalderos team to drive results, including providing customer insights and feedback to the product development team.
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing manager role, preferably in a healthcare, tech or SaaS company.
- Experience designing and executing customer-facing campaigns aimed at product adoption.
- Ability to deliver in-person presentations and serve as a webinar host.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to use various channels (including social media) to drive results.
- Strong project management, data analytics, structured problem-solving, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with numerous stakeholders, balancing their expectations and negotiating successful resolutions.
- High attention to detail.
- 401K plan with matching
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- A fair PTO system that encourages people to take the time they need to be healthy and be their best
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Celebration and education stipends
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.