What We Do
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performs. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
We are looking for a Customer Segment Marketing Manager, Manufacturer, to drive demand generation and consistent year-over-year growth in adoption and engagement for this customer segment. Our marketing team is collaborative, upbeat and results driven.
As innovators in Drug Discount Management, Kalderos has launched or is in beta testing for products and solutions that will allow Kalderos to assist with ensuring drug discount programs work compliantly.
We are thought leaders that are building a smart infrastructure that ensures the right discount is applied to the right transaction, we have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something that benefits patients (and is financially rewarding for the team members who help make it happen.)
- Lead the strategy and execution of demand generation and lead nurturing programs, with a focus on data-driven decisions and optimizations for generating qualified leads and building the sales pipeline across multiple manufacturer segments
- Implement inbound and outbound campaigns incorporating email marketing, sponsorships, SEO/SEM, social, content, webinars, live/digital events, direct mail, etc.
- Work closely with the sales team to deliver account-based marketing strategies and ensure they have the support and tools they need to increase sales velocity and close deals.
- Manage nurture programs to accelerate prospect movement through the funnel for various manufacturer personas
- Track and report on performance metrics (Leads, MQLs, Opps, Closed Won deals, etc.), using this data to continually optimize campaign performance
- Drive compelling user adoption and ongoing experiences, including but not limited to: email marketing, content, webinars, reference and referral programs, peer-to-peer live/virtual events, direct mail, etc.
- Build followership across the company by collaborating with colleagues to achieve marketings’ strategic objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of the Kalderos products and our stakeholder ecosystem.
What you’ll bring
- 7+ years of experience in a marketing manager/director role, preferably in a high growth pharmaceutical, tech or SaaS company.
- Experience developing strategic marketing plans and delivering results.
- Strong understanding of Saleforce.com, demand generation, lead development and how to leverage data to optimize marketing mix.
- Strong project management, structured problem-solving, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with numerous stakeholders, balancing their expectations and negotiating successful resolutions.
- Growth focused, continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong presentation skills.
- 401K plan with matching
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- A fair PTO system that encourages people to take the time they need to be healthy and be their best
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Celebration and education stipends
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.