Customer Success Consultant (Contract To Hire) at Jiobit
We are not in search of your average customer service associate. At Jiobit we recognize that our customers are the key to our company’s success. There’s no way around this. The customer success team is on the front lines, responsible for the happiness and loyalty of our customers. This goes well beyond just great service. We’re in search of a team member who can roll up their sleeves and drive bottom line growth by reducing churn, improving satisfaction, and creating advocates and promoters. If it sounds like you’ve found a great fit, then most likely you:
- Look for new ways to solve problems and improve processes.
- Can truly empathize with the different experiences and pain points of others.
- Pride yourself on your ability to build trust and forge strong relationships.
- Exercise a great deal of patience. A quality outcome is more important to you than checking the box and moving on.
- Love being part of a hardworking team that depends on each other to achieve success.
We are looking for a customer success consultant to add to our already amazingly talented team. The ideal candidate is excited about the opportunities that surface in a fast growing startup. You’re cool with a fast-paced environment and multitasking doesn’t scare you. You’re looking for a role that allows you to grow and make a meaningful impact in customers’ lives as well as our company’s future..
Here’s a look at your day-to-day:
- Handle inbound calls and messages from our customers. Topics to include: Sales and product questions, product usage and setup support, general account management and billing inquiries, in depth technical troubleshooting.
- Meticulously follow up with customers until issues or questions are resolved.
- Partner with engineering and product teams to determine root cause of issues and determine a resolution.
- Collect customer feedback and effectively track and communicate that to the appropriate channels (i.e. marketing, product development, etc).
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes to improve the overall customer experience.
- Assist with the overall customer journey - ensuring engagement at every touchpoint and offer new ideas to improve. Don’t be shy!
- Play a key role in new team member onboarding and training.
What You’ll Get:
This role is a contract to hire position. After a 60 day performance review you will have the opportunity to join us full time and take advantage of the following benefits:
- Unlimited time off to juggle work/life balance
- Flexible work hours and location (work from home optional on Tuesday/Thursdays + scheduled free time to work on other projects)
- Company retreats
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (including 50% contribution for dependents)
- Paid holidays
- Short-term / Long-term Disability offered
- Given the importance of this role for the long-term success of the company, equity compensation will be available for the right candidate
- 2-3 years in a service industry role (consumer electronics experience is a plus)
- Technical savvy with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Friendly, helpful, & professional communication style via phone, messaging and email
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and reliable follow-through
- Energy and passion to support the team, the mission, and our customers
- Roll-with-the-punches attitude and good sense of humor
- Team player who is not too proud to seek help when needed or offer it to others.
Jiobit is the first of its kind patented location sharing platform, enabling the longest lasting and smallest real-time location products (indoor or out) with best-in-class security.
Featuring a host of encryption and security technologies, Jiobit is trusted by federal government customers, law enforcement professionals, and thousands of pet owners and families, with usage in every populated continent in the world.
Jiobit has won an Editor's Choice Award with PCMag and has been featured on CNBC, Buzzfeed, Techcrunch, and USA Today to name a few. Jiobit has offices in Chicago and Silicon Valley. With a strategic investment from Netgear, Inc., along with Chicago-based Venture Capital firm MATH Venture Partners, we are positioning the business for rapid growth.