Demand Conversion Manager
Solstice is a digital innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. We are not a conventional company, and we have no intention of becoming one. Our culture is one that fosters innovation and creative thinking without the bindings that are typically introduced with large organizations. The people we are looking for in this position are no exception.
Solstice is looking for a Demand Conversion Manager with direct accountability for converting demand (leads) into pipeline. You will be responsible for the lead conversion process management and analysis, qualifying leads across all sources, nurturing leads over time and converting the right leads into the right opportunities for the sales team.
The most successful people in this role are outcomes-driven. They get energized by talking to new people every day and love nurturing relationships. They have a strong knowledge of human-centered design and custom software development in the enterprise, and an ability to connect these efforts to business outcomes. They are highly motivated, organized and hyper-efficient. Above all, they are a servant leader. If this sounds like your interests and background - we cannot wait to meet you!
- Daily lead conversion process management
- Collaborating closely with the marketing and business development teams on list strategy, lead generation targeting and messaging
- Preparing for, conducting and following up on qualification meetings with leads, including training, scripting, quality assurance, and lead routing
- Qualifying leads and transferring them to an account executive
- Collaborating closely with account executives to effectively transition qualified leads into their pipeline
- Weekly analysis on conversion and close rates by lead type to provide recommendations for optimization
- Ensuring that the correct balance of lead volume and lead type are being driven to the sales channel
- Building servant leadership-based relationships with the marketing, business development, partnerships and sales teams to create collaboration and constructive feedback loops
- Converting pipeline opportunities from demand generation efforts (marketing, BD, partnerships, events)
- Nurturing sales qualified leads to convert them into pipeline at the right time
- Planning and executing detailed event networking and lead conversion plans in coordination with marketing, business development, and account executives
- Providing business intelligence to marketing, business development, and service line leaders
- Representing Solstice at outside conferences and Solstice hosted events
- 5+ years of consulting, agency, or delivery experience in human-centered design and/or enterprise custom software development
- 2+ years of business development, sales, or marketing experience a huge plus
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, Finance or Communications Preferred)
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Understanding of B2B marketing strategies and sales processes
- Experience using a CRM and marketing/sales automation technologies
- Superior skills in managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to exercise initiative and initiative to accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously
- Extroverted and empathetic
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- Up to 25% travel required
We welcome Solsties to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Solstice is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.