Demand Generation Copywriter at Enfusion
You are a marketing content writer with a passion to write short, creative, and catchy copy that generates demand for fast-paced high-growth business. As an Enfusion Demand Generation Copywriter, you will be an integral part of our communications and content team, working closely with our demand generation, and strategic programs team to create compelling content designed to attract, engage, and convert leads. A typical day could include generating landing page copy to promote a new white paper, drafting copy for digital ads, producing text for a print brochure for an event, and writing a series of emails for an upcoming webinar. Your success will be measured by the performance of your content.
You will be responsible for infusing our brand voice into our content strategy and creating compelling copy for our digital marketing programs across various inbound and outbound channels (web, blogs, emails, landing pages, ads, etc).
You will have deep expertise and demonstrated accomplishments creating engaging copy that influences behavior and connects with prospects, while having a strong understanding of buyer journeys and personas in a B2B context.
With an eye for detail, the Demand Generation Copywriter will use persuasive writing to engage targeted audiences, while tracking, analyzing, and optimizing content performance across the most effective digital marketing channels, whether it be email, social, web, or direct response.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
What You’ll Do
- Work with internal content stakeholders to translate key ideas/themes into actionable compelling content and deliver engagement and conversion across all marketing channels
- Write content such as articles, blogs, emails, etc to be used for various marketing campaigns to generate direct responses from targeted economic buyers
- Ensure that our brand voice and message is consistently conveyed across content formats
- Provide editorial advice and counsel to help target content to audience needs and ensure content achieves campaign goals
- Demonstrate flexibility in handling multiple projects, changing priorities, and deadlines while maintain high standards for quality and detail
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Finance, Communications or related
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, including direct copywriting experience
- Financial industry knowledge or experience required
- Recent experience in B2B software/tech/financial industry verticals
- Proven track record of creating and positioning content to convert prospects and support marketing program goals
- A portfolio featuring examples of omnichannel best-in-class B2B demand generation copy solutions
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Self-starter, proactive, and assertive. Start-up experience a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects and priorities with demanding deadlines.
- Adaptable and eager to learn and assume new responsibilities