Demand Generation Manager at Enfusion
The Demand Generation Manager is an integral member of our marketing team, working in a high-growth and dynamic environment that requires collaborative, creative and original thinking. Reporting to the AVP, Demand Generation and is responsible for executing Enfusion’s demand generation programs.
As the ideal Demand Generation Manager, you are experienced with managing digital marketing channels like web, email, digital events, display advertising, paid search, alongside a strong grasp of the demand generation process. You are able to expertly weave campaigns that have cohesive flows from our digital marketing channels, creating a sophisticated experience for prospects.
With a revenue-centric mindset, you will bring a strong understanding of key demand generation metrics, analytics, and reporting requirements, using relevant data and metrics to continually optimize performance and spend.
You are a highly creative and innovative thinker and expert of demand generation programs that go beyond the B2B standard and capture our prospects’ attention through creative use of existing marketing channels.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals
- Expertly weave together our inbound and outbound channels to create persuasive and comprehensive demand generation campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of the financial industry, buying personas, products, and the buyer’s journey
- Leverage marketing automation tools to streamline, automate, and measure marketing workflows and processes
- Optimize and grow distribution across all inbound and outbound channels
- Collaborate with the revenue team to build and execute programs that achieve sales objectives
- Work with remote external resources to ensure timely campaign execution
- Continually measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance, with a focus on ongoing optimization
- As this team grows, you will manage and develop a remote team of operations staff, based in India, that serves as the execution and production engine
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Finance, or related
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, with direct execution experience in a high-volume environment
- 2-3 years managing the scheduling and productivity of remote teams and overseeing team performance and development in a player/coach role
- Experience in B2B software/tech/financial industry verticals
- Hands-on experience and demonstrated success with various martech tools and stacks (e.g. SFDC/Pardot, Demandbase, Terminus, etc)
- Direct experience managing paid programs on Linkedin, Adwords, and other paid media channels
- Demonstrated experience in moving campaigns from idea to completion
- Firm understanding of systems thinking in demand generation (how martech tools and campaigns flow together to influence the buying journey)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Self-starter, proactive, and assertive; Start-up experience a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects and priorities with demanding deadlines
- Adaptable and eager to learn and assume new responsibilities