Demand Generation Manager at Yello
We’ve all had a recruiting experience that stands out, either because it was magical or ‘oh so horrible.’
The technology that recruiting teams use to find, connect with, and advance talent often shapes a candidate’s experience. Yello’s software enables employers to recruit effectively and efficiently. If it excites you to be a part of a team that helps some of the world’s largest brands connect with their talent, then come grow your career with Yello.
Founded in 2008, Yello is a venture-backed talent acquisition software company that empowers Fortune 500 and fast-growing enterprise companies to find the best talent for their organizations. Our solutions help recruiters love their work — and helps people early in their careers find their dream job.
~We believe in bringing our authentic selves to work.
~We are hungry to learn and are forever curious.
~We do what’s right for our customers, leading with our expertise.
~We are proactive.
~And last but not least, we strive to start with empathy in all of our interactions.
About The Role
The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for the overall strategy, execution and measurement of demand generation. This individual will partner closely with Marketing and Sales to successfully generate and nurture leads, managing a critical function to generate pipeline. The Demand Generation Manager must be passionate about finding the best sources for leads, benefits -based messages that motivate action, following best practices and analyzing performance metrics for improvement. This role owns campaign strategy across channels to fill the top of the funnel, lead nurturing through the buyer’s journey and support of the sales team. This role acts as the primary authority on campaigns and the use of technology to drive results, including management of Marketo and other tools. A close partnership with the sales team is critical.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Generate net new leads through outbound campaigns including: direct mail, email, customer marketing, company webinars, partner webinars, sponsored webinars and advertising
- Develop and manage an Account Based Marketing (ABM) program
- Develop and manage lead scoring in alignment with the sales team
- Develop and manage an accurate, efficient list management process
- Set goals and measure results, both for specific campaigns and long-term results
- Communicate with various stakeholders about campaign schedules, results and potential roadblocks
- Develop programs that support and engage customers
- Work with product marketing to create campaigns that aligns with go-to-market plans
- Partner with operations team on Salesforce integration and manage Marketo technical consultants
*** Metrics and KPIs ***
- Achieve quarterly lead targets and support sales opportunity and revenue targets
- Monitor KPIs including monthly leads, conversions to opportunities, leads tied to business closed and metrics for individual campaigns
- Ensure effective use of Salesforce.com & tracking dashboards
What We're Looking For
- 8+ years of lead/demand generation, managing campaigns and tracking metrics
- Must be able to build a strategy, execute a plan and measure results
- Deep understanding of demand generation, including presenting pain points/benefits, how to drive action, feeding the top of funnel and building digital relationships
- Strong teamwork skills, including an understanding of how to partner with sales and product marketing
- 2+ years of experience at a technology company is preferred
- Knowledge of marketing automation software (Engagio, Outreach.io, Marketo, Salesforce, Unbounce) essential
- Excellent writing, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time.