Demand Generation Manager
Based in Chicago, BenchPrep is the leading provider of an advanced white label online learning platform and enables the world's leading education and training companies to deliver best-in-class digital learning programs. The company’s modern cloud-based platform is transforming the professional education space, with many of the largest credentialing bodies, associations, and training organizations in the world now delivering learning programs through BenchPrep. Customers include ACT, Becker Professional Education, AAMC, CFA Institute, CompTIA, GMAC, Institute for Supply Management, ASCM, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, NCBE, ProLiteracy, HR Certification Institute, Richardson Sales Training, Hobsons, McGraw Hill Education, OnCourse Learning, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. More than 4 million learners have used BenchPrep’s platform to attain academic and professional success. To discover more about BenchPrep, please visit www.benchprep.com.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager who is prepared to roll up their sleeves to drive demand through marketing automation and digital marketing activities. Reporting into the Director of Marketing, this role will have an immediate and visible impact on increasing the pipeline and joins at an exciting time of rapid company growth.
The ideal candidate should have hands-on demand generation and marketing automation experience (including end-to-end lead nurturing and scoring) at a B2B software company, be a creative thinker who is results-driven, thrives on leading the process from beginning to end, and loves working with sales teams.
Those who can demonstrate expertise in creating, executing, and improving campaigns that produce measurable top-of-funnel impact results will be given strong consideration.
The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and reporting on all B2B marketing automation campaigns in HubSpot, as well as testing and launching new demand generation marketing programs via multi-channel, and multi-touch campaigns.
We need a HubSpot expert who is passionate about new ideas, analyzing the performance of content and programs, developing/optimizing landing pages and email campaigns, and knows a thing or two about data quality too.
This person will become intimate with our repository of BenchPrep content and work closely with our Content Marketing Manager to create campaigns and passionately communicate the BenchPrep story.
- Organize and utilize HubSpot appropriately and to its fullest potential to maximize our content strategy and drive and accelerate the sales pipeline
- Develop, launch and analyze nurture campaigns via HubSpot
- Sync and align HubSpot and Salesforce
- Build and optimize landing pages continuously
- Help manage external paid media agency team
- Direct qualified leads to the SDR team via marketing automation for appropriate follow-up
- Create and automate reports and perform analyses from outreach/response tracking vehicles including email, website response/inquiries, social media and direct messaging
- Automate lead scoring algorithm on website to score and send leads to sales
- Analyze and monitor the results of campaigns and make recommendations for changes
- Analyze content and make recommendations on editorial calendar
- Own MQL processes, list segmentation, and funnel analytics, including management and measurement
- Oversee paid advertising campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years experience running B2B demand generation programs, tech company experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency and hands-on experience executing and measuring campaigns with marketing automation, ideally HubSpot
- Creativity around how prospects and partners are engaged to feed A/B testing and continuous improvement
- Subject matter expert in email marketing, digital marketing and measurement
- Demonstrated marketing expertise in driving and analyzing online traffic
- Proven ability to execute day-to-day without the need for additional consultants and contractors
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, and collaborative environment, not afraid to take risks
- Detail oriented and able to clearly and concisely manage expectations
- Enterprise software experience
- Startup marketing experience
- Account based marketing experience
- Paid search campaign management experience
- Knowledgeable in SEO best practices
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite