Demand Generation Manager
We deliver the most advanced and flexible learning experience for certification, credentialing, test prep, continuing education, and training. Our cloud-based learning platform is designed to help education and training organizations deliver a highly engaging and effective learning experience for users who are trying to advance their careers. With almost 1M active users last year, we incorporate the latest in learner-centered technology, including personalization, gamification, data science, usability and omni-channel delivery.
We’re sitting in a pivotal time in the BenchPrep history. After just closing a $20 million series C round of funding, we’re fueled for growth. We’re ready to enhance our product offering, extend our position in the education and training industry, and scale our (humble) team.
We’re committed to helping students learn better, and that starts in our own office.
About the role: We are looking for a talented Demand Generation Manager who is prepared to roll up their sleeves to drive demand through marketing automation and digital marketing activities. As our Demand Generation Manager, you have hands-on demand generation and marketing automation experience. You love to think outside the box to drive results, and you thrive on leading the process from beginning to end. You have expertise in creating, executing, and improving campaigns that produce measurable top-of-funnel impact results. In this role, you’ll have immediate and visible impact on increasing our pipeline.
Some challenges you’ll tackle:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, multi-touch integrated demand generation strategy that drives and accelerates pipeline
- Implement strategic lead scoring and lead nurture campaigns
- Collaborate with sales and sales operations to manage, measure, and optimize the lead pipeline
- Monitor and analyze web traffic and provide regular reporting on conversion and campaign effectiveness.
- Marketing Automation Programs – manage, execute, and measure marketing campaigns including nurture, pre & post tradeshow activities, and email, along with other digital marketing activities
- Own MQL processes, list segmentation, and funnel analytics, including management and measurement using HubSpot
- Website Demand Gen Integration –Craft landing pages to capture leads via downloadable assets, requests for information, and other inbound marketing activities.
- Oversee paid advertising campaigns that include SEM, Native, and LinkedIn
- Work with sales on campaigns to engage and nurture leads
About the team: Here at BenchPrep, the marketing team drives the growth of our business. We are strong, dynamic, and wear many hats. True to startup culture, we aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to get the job done. We are inspired by a shared mission to help millions learn better and faster through our unique platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience running B2B demand generation programs, tech company experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency and hands-on experience executing and measuring campaigns with marketing automation, ideally HubSpot
- Creativity around how prospects and partners are engaged to feed A/B testing and continuous improvement
- Subject matter expert in email marketing, digital marketing and measurement
- Demonstrated marketing expertise in driving and analyzing online traffic
- Proven ability to execute day-to-day without the need for additional consultants and contractors
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, and collaborative environment, not afraid to take risks
- Detail oriented and able to clearly and concisely manage expectations
Life at BenchPrep:
We work at BenchPrep because we’re dedicated to the mission and each day have an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. Culture is our lifeline at BenchPrep. We tend to eat our (free) lunch together - not because we have to, but because we want to. We celebrate our people, both professionally and personally. We focus on flexibility - both in work/life balance, but also everyday in operating with agility. We care about professional development so much that we offer employees $1,200 annually to build their skills. And of course, we have all the La Croix and snacks that you’d expect to keep you moving. It’s no wonder we were selected in Built in Chicago’s 50 Best Small Companies to Work For in 2019, and Crain’s 2019 Best Places to Work in Chicago lists.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are looking for high performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.