Demand Generation Manager at Paro
We’re looking for a strategic Demand Generation Manager with the ability to employ tactics that drive qualified leads to our inside sales team into revenue-producing opportunities.
You are ruthless about ROI. You want to track everything. You listen to what the data tells you. You know exactly what to do with a budget and what you’ll get out of each dollar spent. You are the bridge between the sales team and marketing. You understand the importance multi-channel marketing and strategic targeting.
You will be responsible for creating campaigns, driving testing/optimization of those campaigns, and supporting our inbound sales team. The ideal candidate for this position takes the initiative required to produce results. Using both your creative and analytical skills, you balance strategizing with the tactical to get the job done the right way. You’re data driven, but not afraid to experiment.
What You’ll Do
- Own the development of lead generating marketing programs that generate leads and produce sales pipeline.
- Engage with sales teams to ensure all campaigns are clearly understood, have buy in and support and that the sales team is fully enabled to maximize the conversion of marketing qualified leads into pipeline opportunities
- Ensure effective nurturing activities are in place to engage target prospects until they are marketing qualified.
- Develop an ongoing testing and optimization methodology for website pages, emails, and other forms of digital creative.
- Collaborate with sales, external vendors, and the broader marketing team to find the right prospects, at the right time, in a repeatable and scalable way.
- Drive growth across key market segments through a mix of digital marketing tactics and highly targeted campaigns.
- Provide insights into what types of offers resonate with different market segments and deliver these insights in an actionable format to creative and content teams
- Be an advocate and “voice” for the sales team.
- Analyze and communicate results on an ongoing basis.
Skills You'll Need
- 3 - 5 years of relevant, B2B demand generation experience.
- Familiarity with B2B marketing/sales models.
- An understanding and deep appreciation of the importance of attribution.
- Proficiency across a typical demand generation technology stack. We use Google Analytics, Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Proven track record of building lead generating programs and measuring their effectiveness.
- Strong background in SEO and SEM programs with an emphasis on lead generation.
- Experience with content marketing in a B2B environment.
- Strong background in campaign optimization.
- Passionate about data-driven marketing and making a measurable impact on revenue.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to create compelling strategies, execute on ideas, measure results, and communicate clearly across all levels in the company including leadership, sales and partnerships team.
Competitive salary + stock options
Fun and challenging environment that propels career growth
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Unlimited PTO – we trust you
Monthly happy hours and team outings
Catered breakfast on Mondays and Fridays
Great office location in Gold Coast, steps away from public transportation
At Paro, we pride ourselves on our strong value-oriented culture—which we created together as a team—and look to bring on new team members who also embody these values.
Enjoy the journey
We bring energy to an antiquated and stale industry
We embrace fun
We don’t take ourselves too seriously
Have each other’s backs
We are a team; we win together and lose together
We can handle anything
We feel confident to take risks because we serve as each other’s safety net
We are a community, not just a workplace
Do the right thing
We don’t cut corners; we take a long-term view of success
We deposit in the Karma bank
We are loyal to clients and freelancers
We are transparent and don’t hold ulterior motives
Take Smart Risks
We believe that trying and failing is better than not trying at all
We think creatively about obstacles
We challenge assumptions
We are nimble
We invent new ways to do what we do
We want to be comfortably uncomfortable and encourage each other to take on new and more challenging projects
We are each accountable for every team member being their best and push each other and give others permission to push us
We bring our whole selves to work; we're cool with who you are, professional and otherwise! We recognize that everyone brings something important to the table and that conflict helps us grow
We are sensitive to our differences; we value being yourself while making space for others to be themselves
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion as we grow