Demand Generation Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will focus on developing marketing programs that focus on the acquisition, retention and engagement of users across the entire digital user journey. This person will be responsible for all aspects of program management including planning, execution, management and analysis for digital marketing campaigns that improve online conversions.
This role spans across activities that include traffic generation, website optimization, offer-testing, sales enablement, and more.
The Digital Marketing Manager will help develop our digital marketing strategy, roadmap, and ecosystem, and optimization our website, content, and mobile marketing experience. They will also help the team with awareness and demand generation programs, digital editorial and content marketing strategies, and website personalization efforts.
What You’ll Do
- Own the development of top-of-funnel marketing programs that drive traffic, generate leads, and produce sales pipeline
- Ensure effective nurturing activities are in place to engage target prospects until they are marketing qualified.
- Develop strategies to drive online traffic to our website including overall SEO strategy.
- Track and analyze conversion rates and overall website performance and develop plans to optimize over time.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns and vendors through a variety of channels including but not limited to: web, SEO, pay-per-click, social and email.
- Define the process for creating, editing, and delivering high-impact content campaigns across multiple digital channels to our target audiences.
- Collaborate within marketing and across the organization on campaigns that generate leads and increase brand awareness.
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of online platforms.
- Work with corporate communications and social marketing team to identify and execute campaigns to drive awareness and revenue.
- Evaluate competitors and research new technologies and website enhancements that create best-in-class digital experience for customers and prospects.
- Focus on website performance, insights, and opportunities that drive toward company goals and key performance metrics.
- Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships.
Skills You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field required.
- 3 - 5 years of experience managing digital marketing programs.
- Aptitude in current digital marketing technologies and best practices in optimization for digital channels.
- Strong understanding of lead generation best practices and the B2B sales process.
- At least 3 years of experience in content development and best practices web writing, editing, and publishing experience.
- Content Management Systems (CMS) and website management.
- A solid understanding of marketing automation and a deep appreciation for attribution.
- Experience managing agency relationships and freelance contractors.
- Experience managing digital experiences across platforms.
- Proven ability to drive performance and focus on key performance indicators to meet company objectives.
- Strong project management, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Experience tracking campaigns from analytics perspective required.
- Design and creative background preferred, but not required.
You’re curious and are constantly looking for things to improve, new projects to kick off and measuring your results every step of the way. You have a creative side and bring that into everything you do. You think strategically and the drive to execute. You’re well-rounded and want to put everything you’ve learned to good use.
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Fun and challenging environment that propels career growth
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO – we trust you
- Monthly happy hours and team outings
- Catered breakfast on Mondays and Fridays
- Great office location in Gold Coast, steps away from public transportation
At Paro, we pride ourselves on our strong value-oriented culture—which we created together as a team—and look to bring on new team members who also embody these values.
Enjoy the journey
We bring energy to an antiquated and stale industry
We embrace fun
We don’t take ourselves too seriously
Have each other’s backs
We are a team; we win together and lose together
We can handle anything
We feel confident to take risks because we serve as each other’s safety net
We are a community, not just a workplace
Do the right thing
We don’t cut corners; we take a long-term view of success
We deposit in the Karma bank
We are loyal to clients and freelancers
We are transparent and don’t hold ulterior motives
Take Smart Risks
We believe that trying and failing is better than not trying at all
We think creatively about obstacles
We challenge assumptions
We are nimble
We invent new ways to do what we do
We want to be comfortably uncomfortable and encourage each other to take on new and more challenging projects
We are each accountable for every team member being their best and push each other and give others permission to push us
We bring our whole selves to work; we're cool with who you are, professional and otherwise!
We recognize that everyone brings something important to the table and that conflict helps us grow
We are sensitive to our differences; we value being yourself while making space for others to be themselves
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion as we grow