Demand Generation Specialist at Fusion Risk Management
At Fusion, the Marketing team’s Demand Generation Specialist collaborates with Marketing & Business Development Teams and Sales leaders to specifically target content, as well as write new content that results in superior proposals and presentations. Specifically, this role is responsible to:
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns including landing pages development, webinar promotion, email content, and calls-to-action to generate leads.
- Work with marketing operations to set goals, evaluate and measure the success of campaigns and make recommendations on future campaigns based on results.
- Manage and maintain campaigns and target lists in our marketing automation platform, Pardot, and Salesforce CRM.
- Track and report on effectiveness of campaigns against defined KPIs and use closed-loop analysis to continuously improve campaign performance.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to communicate new campaigns, gain feedback on the quality of leads and pursue an attribution model that leads to repeatable business.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing efforts to grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, relevant content aligned with their needs and interests.
- Work with our Customer Success team to build and promote our online customer community.
This role is at the core of the marketing team and will report directly to the Director of Field Marketing.
- 3+ years of expertise in a B2B SaaS marketing role, Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- A comprehensive understanding of inbound and outbound marketing strategy and tactics
- A proven track record of success in demand generation
- Expertise in leveraging marketing tools such as Pardot etc. to generate, capture, nurture, track, and report on leads, conversions, and ROI
- Must have strong writing and copy-editing skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, project management, time management, organization skills, and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong ability to prioritize workload and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate attention to detail