Demand Generation Specialist at TimeDoc Health
TimeDoc Health's Vision
TimeDoc Health is helping physicians across the country take better care of their high risk patients with chronic disease management technology and telehealth services. The ultimate goal is to help our country's sickest patients stay healthy while they are at home, rather than experience unexpected visits to the hospital or the emergency room.
TimeDoc's care management platform combined with remote nursing services is the most comprehensive offering on the market. Healthcare organizations that use TimeDoc are providing better patient care while also capturing new monthly reimbursements.
TimeDoc’s sales team has been moving fast, and our market is still 75% up for grabs. We have been executing various demand generation strategies for years, and now we need someone that builds this framework into a scalable operation.
By executing data-driven marketing strategies, you will be responsible to increase the quality and quantity of inbound leads. This will drive profitable customers through our funnel faster and impact the bottom line.
You will work closely with the founders of the company to execute the following responsibilities:
- Build and track monthly email campaigns to health center executives.
- Develop a process to ensure TimeDoc content is in front of our target customers. This would include webinars, newsletter, blog, sharing customer success stories, or other ideas you may have.
- SEO - Take the first steps to improve our website and drive traffic.
- Manage prospecting data and maintain data quality. Drive outreach strategies into new customer segments.
- Update marketing materials for ABM and direct mail strategies.
- Monitor outcomes and lead attribution.
- Exceed lead commit expectations - drive profitable customers to our business.
- Bring new ideas to TimeDoc.
- Undergraduate degree (major in business or marketing preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, sales, or lead generation roles (B2B preferred)
- Familiar with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Open communicator that will bring up issues, challenges, and problems
- Ambitious and internally-motivated
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to manage a project and take initiative in a fast-paced, team environment
- High expectations to deliver quality work product
- Team focused
Growth - Perseverance and passion for long-term goals
Results - Focus on delivering tangible results for our clients and business
Openness - An environment of transparency and communication