Designer at higi
At higi, we believe that it should be easier for people to be their healthiest. The steps toward better health should be more accessible, affordable, and convenient.
That’s why we build innovative solutions that help people better understand and navigate their health and connect with the care and resources needed to manage and improve it.
higi gives consumers unsurpassed access to track and act on their health data through our network of over 10,000 FDA-cleared smart health stations and over 80 integrated health devices and apps. higi stations are conveniently used nearly 1 million times per week at pharmacy retailers, community locations, and employer worksites nationwide.
Through the higi network, our solutions engage and connect the consumer and their data in real-time with their trusted healthcare organizations to improve satisfaction, increase quality, and reduce cost.
Join higi in our mission to make the pursuit of health easier and more connected – a world in which every person can understand their health and take action to improve and maintain it.
Learn more at https://higi.com.
Do you want to be part of a fun and fast-paced startup that is defining and building the next generation of consumer healthcare engagement? Apply today!
We are looking for a talented Graphic/UX Designer to join the Consumer Engagement & Marketing team and play a key role in making it easier for people to live their healthiest. This role will report to and work closely with the head of the team and be responsible for designing and helping the team to build and deliver higi’s consumer brand experience. All of the design initiatives you create will directly support the consumer awareness, activation and ongoing, continued engagement flow of higi’s solutions and programs. As part of our growing consumer engagement team, you will play a key role bringing new features, brand assets and programs to life through thoughtful, meaningful design on behalf of our consumer / user groups.
If you’re passionate about healthcare and improving people’s health and wellbeing, as well as determined, enthusiastic, collaborative, and results-driven, then we want you to apply today!
- Generate original ideas to shape, promote, and drive the evolution of higi’s consumer-facing brand, using existing fundamental principles
- Develop detailed designs aligned to higi’s consumer-facing brand capturing the big picture and always thinking ahead for the long-term strategy and vision for our users’ identity management
- Collaborate with key internal and external (e.g., vendors, partners, and clients) stakeholders to propel higi’s creative brand strategy and develop and execute best creative solutions for complex challenges in digital, print and experiential areas
- Work in concert with other team members and higi’s partners and clients to define, produce, and execute programs that resonate with specific, defined populations, align with our brand, provide real customer value, and drive user engagement and our user base
- Translate complex health topics into meaningful visual stories through beautiful imagery, infographics and photography for use through all online channels
- Substantiate your design work and recommendations using all available insights including quantitative data and site metrics, consumer feedback, and usability findings
- Create digital, print and experiential assets for all higi direct-to-consumer (D2C) programs, providing a meaningful connection between the programs and various consumer groups
- Redesign and maintain an up-to-date consumer-facing higi website
- Design and create digital ads for large-scale email campaigns with an eye towards an enhanced, on-brand, and cohesive digital consumer experience
- Foster positive team interactions amongst all departments (e.g., Sales, B2B Marketing, Product Management); maintain a positive attitude, self-direct and self-motivate, generate fresh ideas
- Other duties as assigned
We’re excited about you because …
- You have a B.A. in Fine Art Design or related with 3 – 5 years of experience in a consumer brand (healthcare experience preferred)
- Passionate about staying on top of and extremely knowledgeable about design trends, technology, responsive web design, user experience and front-end development
- Excellent visual design skills
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite and other visual design tools
- Proficiency in front-end development web programming languages such as HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of information architecture, usability, UI and UX design
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Bonus points for animation and motion graphics experience
- You are highly motivated and self-starter / self-directed with a strong sense of purpose and urgency. Willing and able to make decisions with less than perfect information, ability to think bigger and push norms!
- You have the right amount of right and left brain balance – able to think big picture on long-term strategy and vision and put your ideas into action, executing on the tactical work at hand with urgency and discipline
- A deep passion for healthcare and for helping to make it easier for people to be their healthiest
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, disability/life insurance)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Paid Gym Membership