Digital Ad Trafficker
“We’re not just a credit bureau, but we’re truly a global information solutions provider.” - Julie Springer
Overview of role:
Digital Ad Traffickers schedule, monitor, and support digital advertising campaigns on the TU Properties. They are responsible for tracking the progress of advertising campaigns from conception to delivery by monitoring deadlines, decision criteria, advertisement scheduling and placement.
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in digital ad operations and trafficking in advertising/online media space
- Must be proficient, intermediate level, with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Superior time management and organizational skills as well as the capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Passion for online advertising media and understanding how consumers interact with display advertising
- Client facing experience and strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers
- Communication, Time-Management, Multi-Tasking and Attention to Detail
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience of online ad-serving technologies (Dart/DFP/DCM, OAS, Atlas)
- 3 year(s): On-line ad-serving Technologies
Impact you’ll make:
- Accountable for day-to- day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt/development of creative or tags, trafficking, troubleshooting, QA, and reporting.
- Campaign optimization while utilizing data driven decision making
- Build and manage digital campaigns in Google DFP, and other platforms
- Produce post-campaign launch reporting to ensure tagging and creative implementation are accurate and to review ongoing performance.
- Assist Marketing Management with troubleshooting any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Also responsible for other duties as assigned, such as pulling ad hoc reports or supporting on special projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.