Digital Analytics Specialist
Neighborhoods.com is seeking diligent and detail-oriented Digital Analytics to join our team in Chicago’s vibrant Fulton River District neighborhood. This position will be responsible for measuring, testing, and analyzing digital data for the company’s two brands in order to improve online reach, strengthen engagement and support larger marketing and business objectives.
Neighborhoods.com is the first online real estate resource to put the neighborhood at the center of the home search. The platform invites visitors to imagine their life in a new area by providing a local’s perspective, including detailed descriptions and resident reviews of schools, amenities, and the surrounding community. With up-to-date listings, the company offers aspiring homeowners accurate and reliable information about market changes and new homes for sale. Neighborhoods.com and its network of real estate agents are licensed and knowledgeable experts that guide users through every step of the homebuying process—from the initial search to the closing table.
What you’ll be doing as our Digital Analytics Specialist:
- Performing measurement, analysis and reporting of web and campaign performance metrics from Google Analytics and major ad serving platforms.
- Defining and maintaining core competencies, best practices and benchmarks surrounding digital analytics.
- Identifying opportunities for optimization of web sites, email campaign, and SEO/SEM programs.
- Developing on-going and ad-hoc reports to track key performance metrics.
- Developing acquisition, retention, activation, and lead generation suggestions based on analytics data.
- Tracking, assessing and reporting customer user journeys to determine the strongest path to conversion and purchase, to develop actionable insights/actions and testing strategies to increase traffic and increase conversions
- Supporting implementation and customization of third-party analytics software. Recommend changes to wireframes, concepts and campaign messages based on analytics data.
We think you could be really successful if you:
- Have a curious mind and aren’t afraid to bring big ideas to the table
- Maintain positive energy in a team environment
- Can handle multiple projects and manage deadlines
- Are a team player, but also a self-starter who goes above and beyond the task at hand
Basic requirements to do the job:
- 3-5 years experience in Analytics
- Reporting and analytics skills using SQL, Python, Excel, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio
- Understanding of digital analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of optimization and targeting tools, such as Omniture Test & Target, Google Website Optimizer, and others
- Ability to define A/B/n and multivariate test scenarios and success metrics.
- Ability to derive and present insights from data with a strong focus on storytelling.
- Proven track record of success with metric-driven results
Bonus Points if you have:
- An advanced degree in Marketing, Economics, Data Science, or Information Technology
- The standards: insurance, 401k with match, flexible PTO, and casual dress code
- Paid parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter program
- West Loop neighborhood (easy commute and lots of food options)
- Volunteer and charity opportunities
- Cold-brew coffee on tap
- Transparent and approachable leadership and management
- Help make a difference in the lives of homeowners across the country
Neighborhoods.com is an equal opportunity employer, of people from all different backgrounds, ethnicities, races, colors, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and ages. We strive to foster an inclusive environment, that is comfortable for everyone. We will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.