Digital Customer Service Representative
• Work as a part of a team of professionals that are building a pipeline of projects that will identify, collect and destroy harmful refrigerants from all over the United States.
• Generate new business leads through social media and online platforms.
• Develop and implement strategies to enhance our current digital platforms with the goal of increased customer engagement.
• Engage with individuals from diverse backgrounds through digital and social media platforms, and negotiate with them for the acquisition of refrigerants.
• Respond to inquiries through email, Facebook messenger and other social media communication channels in a professional and timely fashion.
• Identify and navigate online marketplaces in order to source refrigerants.
• Investigate Facebook groups and Professional Industry chat groups that align with our business interests and interface with subscribers and members.
• Manage and add content to our websites, Facebook business pages, and LinkedIn accounts, and operate our LiveChat platform
• Utilize customer relationship management software and proprietary data systems to track interactions
• Help develop blog content and release it on our social media platforms
• Attend and contribute to departmental meetings
• Ability to understand and use Google Analytics data, and to use this data to improve performance
• Experience using and navigating multiple digital platforms
• Ability to multitask and run concurrent customer sessions in multiple digital platforms with a high degree of accuracy and customer engagement
• A demonstrated passion for environmental sustainability and mission to fight climate change
• A demonstrated willingness and excitement to learn a new industry
• Attention to detail and an ability to thoroughly complete tasks
• Proficiency in Spanish is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree, equivalent experience or current enrollment required