Digital Marketing Analyst
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.We’re growing fast, and are seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to help optimize our website and digital channels to create best-in-class digital experiences and maximize conversions. The successful candidate will be passionate about influencing B2B buyer behavior and exploring the best ways to reach key audiences. Are you data driven and detail oriented? Are you excited about getting hands on in a growing industry, and mastering the ins and outs of marketing automation and digital channels and tactics like SEO, webinars, digital ads, and more? Then we want to meet you!
What you’d achieve:
- Build and manage web pages using WordPress, Unbounce and other content management systems to create and optimize engaging digital experiences.
- Own the execution of onsite SEO tactics including optimized title tags, alt tags and other meta data in close collaboration with our content team.
- Collaborate with the Content and Communications team to optimize web content organization and paths for the best possible user experience.
- Monitor website and marketing automation analytics and make recommendations to improve customer experience and increase engagement.
- Drive the production and execution of LogicGate’s webinar strategy using Bizzabo, Pardot, and other marketing tech.
- Contribute to day-to-day email execution via Pardot in collaboration with the Marketing Ops team
- Work with our paid search agency to optimize campaigns for qualified conversions and other goals.
- Create and manage audiences for remarketing campaigns in collaboration with account-based and campaign teams.
- Own day-to-day execution and bid management for third-party review sites.
- Execute on paid social campaign strategies, monitor performance and provide recommendations for A/B tests and improvements.
- Collaborate with our communications and content teams to ensure that all digital messaging and campaigns are on-brand and consistent with the latest brand messaging.
What you bring:
- 1-3 years of experience in a Marketing Ops or Digital Marketing role
- Experience using content management systems like Wordpress or similar
- Experience managing paid ads in Google Ads, LInkedIn, Facebook or other platforms
- Experience with marketing automation platforms a plus
- Highly collaborative and comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to “own it” and work on tactics independently
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and leading initiatives
- Bias for action and resilient attitude
What we have to offer:
- A regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross-functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in the first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
- Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work, and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing LogicGate employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at a LogicGate office.