Digital Marketing Analyst
- Run real-time and post-campaign analyses of sales & marketing initiatives and provide thoughtful insights into their effectiveness and areas of opportunity.
- Lead and own measurement, attribution methodology and reporting of marketing campaigns.
- Develop internal performance benchmarks to help optimize and prioritize marketing playbooks, campaign objectives and strategic brand partnerships.
- Ensure campaign data governance, troubleshoot data, and provide deeper insights on business KPIs (New Client Acquisition, Omni channel revenue, Client analytics, Cross-Campaign Insights).
- Oversee projects to scale campaign reporting, measurement, and audience insights.
- Support ad-hoc data and insights requests by Marketing and others throughout the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field with 2+ years of experience in an analytical role using SQL (R is a plus).
- Paid media marketing and programmatic analytics experience.
- Experience using Digital Marketing platforms such as AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
- Oversee projects with our agency partners to automate and optimize measurement and reporting dashboards.
- Comfortable performing complex analyses to generate data-driven insight and recommendations.
- Advanced data manipulation and presentation skills required; Experience with visualization tools a plus.
- Great attention to detail, with ability to dig deep into unstructured data while keeping focus on the primary business questions.
- Exceptional creative problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to simplify complex concepts and present campaign performance with great clarity.
- Respect for others coupled with experience working with cross functional teams.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload; self starter who likes to take initiative and the ability to thrive in a rapid pace environment.