Digital Marketing Analyst
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
The GoHealth Marketing team engages with millions of current and potential GoHealth customers with the goal of growing their satisfaction and usage of the GoHealth agency. The customer acquisition team is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to report to the Digital Marketing Manager. In this role, you will work closely with the rest of the digital marketing team, our optimization team and our external agency partners in order to increase the size and profitability of our various paid media channels.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to maintain and grow existing advertising accounts, driving scale and profitability by performing the following:
- Manage and optimize omni-channel paid sourcing efforts across search, display, social and video.
- Harness our customer data as well as 1st and 3rd party targeting options available on various platforms to identify and hone in on key consumer segments.
- Continuously A/B test ad creatives across multiple formats to maximize top-of-funnel ad engagement - Text ads, click to call, single image, carosuel, video, interactive flash ads, etc.
- Analyze performance data across entire funnel – from ad impression to sale – and identify cross-channel wins as well as potential areas for optimization or testing.
- Bid accounts to maintain target margin thresholds by leveraging ROAS data and various spend reporting dimensions.
- Stay abreast of the digital marketing landscape – research and communicate on important industry trends, account beta opportunities, and new platforms to bring on and test.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Analytics or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in digital advertising, ideally in a performance-marketing environment.
- Experience working with Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Google Display Network, Taboola, Outbrain is highly preferred. Twitter, YouTube, and experience with other programmatic or direct display buys a strong plus.
- Advanced to expert level in Excel a must. In this role you’ll continuously use data to inform optimization and growth opportunities.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize a plus.
- MySQL/SQL Server knowledge preferred.