Digital Marketing Analyst at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will help define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for lead generation and engagement and generate insights about how our audiences engage with us across our different platforms.
The successful candidate will be able to design and, implement digital analytics tagging, provide exploratory analysis and identify actionable insights to drive our business forward
- Design, build and automate dashboards focused on content performance for user engagement, lead generation and opt-in.
- Provide analysis of inbound channel performance with recommendations for improvements.
- Own our implementation of Google Tag Manager.
- Document and communicate findings and insights to stakeholders across the company, including senior executives.
- Support increased analytical rigor on the business by establishing rhythm of delivering reports and insights gleaned from Google Analytics, Eloqua, Salesforce and other available resources and databases.
- Contribute to ad hoc projects and tasks as needed to support overall marketing efforts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Robust analytical skills and ability to work with and analyze a large volume of complex data.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Tableau required. Experience with SQL a plus.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects at once.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel and other Office software.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Extremely self-motivated individual with strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Precise and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be local
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-BB1