Digital Marketing Associate
Jellyvision is hiring a Digital Marketing Associate
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Digital Marketing Associate to help us.
How you’ll help
As we both expand and focus the ways we reach and engage with prospects and customers online, we need someone to take the reins of our digital marketing campaigns, taking campaign plans and executing them with precision, care, and a certain panache. You’ll report to the Sr Director of Demand Generation and work with the Growth Marketing Manager, the Director of Business Development and Engagement, and a whole team of talented marketers and revenue-minded folks to manage our digital marketing channels, running campaigns across digital advertising, content syndication, review marketing, email, social media, webinars, and our website to support our pipeline and revenue goals.
What you’ll do
- Run our third-party webinar program, working with Content Marketing to create a calendar of timely events that are relevant to our target buyers.
- Build a library of self-hosted webinars, with a focus on connecting with prospects who are in solution exploration, supplier selection, and validation modes.
- Execute on content syndication campaign plans, ensuring a tight fit between content and target audience and monitoring performance so we can send dollars to our most productive partners.
- Help launch our display advertising channels, taking an iterative approach to help us find the combination of creative and tactics that best supports our goals.
- Ensure a supply of content to support buying decisions by running review campaigns designed to amplify the voice of our customers in the marketplace.
- Run social media advertising campaigns, testing out the best platforms to reach our buyers and developing ads that convert.
- Concept opt-in email campaigns, fueled by content and creative from Content Marketing, to react to interesting moments from prospects and customers.
- Support the performance of our website by assisting with SEO and conversion optimization.
- Measure the effectiveness of our digital marketing efforts by tracking KPIs by campaign and channel, working with our analytics team to understand performance in the broader demand generation context, and using that information to adapt, adjust, and try new approaches.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or marketing role
- Organizational skills, capable of managing and prioritizing your time effectively
- Curiosity and a desire to grow professionally
- Flexibility and comfort with change and ambiguity
- Demonstrated track record of driving results
- Desire to learn new platforms and figure out how to best apply them to meet overall goals
- Drives Results
- Communicates Effectively
- Decision Quality
- Plans and Aligns
- Customer Focus
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!