The Digital Marketing Coordinator position will be an integral part of the Digital Marketing team at Everspring. Working with a cross-functional team, the Digital Marketing Coordinator helps support the Digital Team in their effort to deliver digital marketing campaigns that build brand affinity and achieve lead generation and student goals. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Coordinator will be responsible for reporting, optimization, keyword research/analysis, and digital campaign creation.
- Provide analytic reports and craft recommendations with support from the Digital Marketing Manager specific to driving and optimizing traffic, user behavior, campaign performance, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM.
- Team player; ability to work well and be flexible within the marketing team and other departments.
- Execute with direction from the Digital Marketing Manager website optimization, including content updates and technical SEO improvements
- Responsible for daily management of web systems, digital communication channels and other digital ancillary systems with direction from the Digital Marketing Manager
- Compile and analyze SEO and overall marketing and campaign performance report
- Conduct keyword research and ad copy/creative testing to support paid advertising strategies.
- Track, measure, and report on campaigns, monitoring the effectiveness of optimizations and sharing results, insights, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1 - 2 years of online marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms including Facebook, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Google Search Console and Google Analytics preferred
- Experience with web tracking. Managing pixels and audience tracking in Facebook, LinkedIn, etc., Implementing and reviewing tags, triggers and variables in Google Tag Manager.
- Working knowledge of online marketing strategies
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to build positive working relationships within the organization, as well as building external relationships as needed