Digital Marketing Coordinator at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta creates products, platforms, and experiences that make the world work better.
A consulting firm built for the 2020s, Kin + Carta makes the journey to becoming a digital business tangible, sustainable, and profitable. By seamlessly integrating strategic consulting, software engineering, and data expertise, Kin + Carta helps global enterprise clients Make It Happen. With a “roll-up your sleeves'' culture that values delivery over decks, Kin + Carta maintains a boutique feel at scale to create real business value.
Headquartered out of London and Chicago, clients have access to a global ecosystem of 1,600 technologists, strategists, and creatives across four continents.
We are a team of marketers that are adept at telling compelling stories that engage and excite prospects, customers, and partners alike. Digital transformation is a fast-paced market so we are required to be nimble and skilled at multi-tasking to accomplish our goals. We work cross-functionally across the entire company and are deemed subject matter experts for our respective disciplines.
Kin + Carta is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to be a part of our global marketing team. The ideal candidate for this role has a performance marketing mindset and is highly analytical and motivated to support our growth marketing efforts. Experience working in the B2B and technology space is a plus as is a keen learning agility.Responsibilities
- Support the development of and management of the paid media and ABM strategy
- Own and maintain paid media channels including search, social and display
- Execute campaigns against marketing team requirements
- Optimise campaign performance and evaluate user journeys through A/B testing, algorithmic bidding and other strategies
- Work with designers and digital strategists to ensure ad content is appealing, informative and engaging for audiences
- Track and report on KPIs associated with campaigns
- Collaborate with regional Marketing teams to execute ABM, lead gen, and employer branding campaigns across chosen channels
- Proactively monitor account data and personas to provide intelligence and pivot targeting
- Assist with copywriting and copy-editing ad content strategy
- Liaise with the design team to create compelling creatives
- Build landing pages in our CMS where appropriate and manage the set up of marketing automation where required for campaigns
- Support the development of our SEO strategy through research and content optimization
- Set up conversion actions, goals and tracking
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital marketing, communications or an equivalent, relevant field
- 1-3 years related experience
- Proficiency with multiple ad platforms (Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Display) and related tools
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the performance marketing space and make recommendations
- Strong technical skills for campaign implementation and execution
- Keen learning agility and ability to learn things quickly
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required
- The ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- ABM experience and user journey design
- Experience working with a global team and across multiple markets
- Experience working for a B2B organization and/or within the technology industry
- An understanding of ad tracking and google analytics
- SEO experience with keyword research and optimization
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.