Digital Marketing Coordinator
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
We are a rapidly growing business and technology consulting firm that offers exceptional professional services experience in a unique, people-focused environment. From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
Think you're up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team in Chicago. This position will work closely with members of the Marketing, Design and Talent Acquisition teams to drive performance, usage and adoption of digital and social media channels. Specifically, this position will manage day-to-day activities for all social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as well as support the firm’s social media employee advocacy program. In addition, this position will be responsible for ongoing website maintenance and content entry via our content management system, Sitecore. We are looking from someone that brings passion and enthusiasm for digital and social media, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is a great communicator that is willing to work with many people across levels to achieve goals.
- Write messaging for approval and manage all social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, including both organic and sponsored content, to increase engagement with the West Monroe brand and drive lead generation
- Support social media initiatives by partnering with the Digital Marketing team leaders and internal stakeholders to understand messaging priorities, delivering a firmwide social content calendar that is regularly updated and reflects current events
- Partner with Content Marketing and Design to develop creative assets and messaging that aligns with West Monroe’s brand guidelines and voice
- Conduct reporting on social channels through tools like Sprout Social and Google Analytics, including ongoing social listening to identify monthly themes and recommendations that augment/optimize West Monroe’s social media presence
- Partner with the Design team by providing industry standards and best practices for asset creation on digital and social media channels, delivering a curated supply of imagery from stock and photo shoots for the website and social media channels
- Upload all new website content, including press releases, media placements, events, thought leadership, and industry/service/offerings page content
- Support social media employee advocacy program and co-facilitate firmwide training on social media best practices
- Act as a brand steward within the Marketing team
- Identify and drive innovative tactics to build our brand and business on digital and social channels, including social listening
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing/Advertising (or related field of study) required
- 1-3 years of integrated B2B marketing experience supporting the following functions: sales and marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Software
- Strong knowledge of social media best practices and trends
- Experience with social media writing and management skills for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Experience with uploading and editing website content via content management systems, such as Sitecore
- Experience working under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to manage time, relationships, schedule multiple meetings, and stay on top of multiple communications with an attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical experience measuring results from digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus
Think you've got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.