Digital Marketing Director
About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is a next generation FinTech company with offices in Houston, San Diego, and Chicago. We offer simple and transparent financial products that are customized to our clients’ individual circumstances. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States, we have made it our objective to provide personalized financial solutions that pave the path to financial freedom.
Our leadership team has extensive experience and expertise in the financial services and debt management marketplace. Our diverse workforce is driven to elevate standards for the debt relief industry. Our team spirit and company culture further solidify the foundation to provide world-class services and create a fun and innovative working environment.
About the Role:
Beyond Finance is looking for a Digital Marketing Director to support us as we continue to develop our strategy for how we build our brand and approach our marketing efforts. This position is key to enabling us to connect with consumers in an increasingly digital world. We are looking for candidates passionate about the B2C consumer engagement experience and that are excited to apply their knowledge of digital tools to solve business problems. This position will be a key member of our Marketing team and will engage in activities that will include attracting new customers, helping to convert existing customers into engaged promoters for our brand, and ensuring we’re strategically aligned in the market. Our ideal candidate will have a love for interpreting and utilizing numbers to make decisions that drive the business forward - not just generate more clicks. While at the same time, have a good eye for design and copy - an essential skill needed to lead ad development and optimization processes.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage the digital strategy to deepen consumer engagement and profitability using defined digital channels, including PPC, social media, and display ads, in conjunction with Marketing team
- Identify and set key performance indicators, collect, analyze and report on key metrics from all digital campaigns.
- Optimize digital assets for display and usability on internet-connected devices;
- Work with internal and external teams to identify potential risks before deployment of new marketing campaigns or initiatives in the areas of marketing, product launch readiness, service support, legal, risk, compliance and controls.
- Manage the optimization of website exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
What We Look For
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5-10 years’ experience related to PPC
- 5+ years’ experience related to Social Media Marketing including content creation and curation
- Ability to think strategically and also be hands-on in driving execution
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Prior Financial services experience preferred but not required
- Creative thinker with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Google Analytics and Excel know-how is a must. Salesforce reporting a plus
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Experience working with top-of-funnel attribution models and mapping outcomes to business results
- Strong analytical skills; solid understanding of experiment design, measurement, and analysis (i.e. A/B testing) and the ability to make recommendations supported by data-based rationale
Why join us?
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. We offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Unlimited personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity employer*